This week we got our hands on some great tools for competitive intelligence, some helpful resources for every PR Pro, and some great advice about Blogging and how to promote them.
As always, if you think you’ve spotted a useful post, mark with #CC10 and I’ll put them in the pot – with the aim to compile the Top 100 posts at the end of 2010.
1. The ULTIMATE list of 29 top tools for competitive intelligence From www.lakeshorebranding.com
(My favourite post of the week…imagine CTU of Communications…)
2. 10 lists every public relations professional can learn from by Valerie Simon
(One of those ones you MUST bookmark, really helpful)
3. Use more than Twitter to promote your Blog by Graham Jones
(A great list of everything else you can do…some you may not have considered)
4. How to use LinkedIn to promote your Blog From www.socialbrite.org
5. How to set up a free online monitoring system by Sarah Evans
6. 30 tips for businesses using social media From www.inc.com
7. 47 lists of Bloggers to watch in 2010 – A great PR resource From www.ProBlogger.net
(As vertical as it gets)
8. 6 questions to ask yourself before you redesign your site From www.SmallBizTrends.com
9. 12 things to do before launching your Blog From www.SocialMouths.com
(Common sense stuff, but definitely worth doing)
10. 140 Communications Pros define Social Media in 140 characters each From TheCommsCorner.com
(140 people contributed to this, great balance and variation)
Hope everyone has a great weekend.