A slight change of venue for the weekly wrap post – it just seems to make more sense to posts these links on, erm, Posterous!! (but I’m posting here today as well).
To view the bank of previous editions, simply click here.
As usual, a big thanks goes out to the clever folk behind the posts featured this week.
And this week we look at: Syndicaion, SEO, Blogging, Social Network Stats, Social Media Tools, Monitoring, Analytics…the lot!
Post of the week:
I have to lead off with one post, which is possibly the best post I’ve read in 2010 courtesy of a hat tip from @Tiger Two:
Einstein’s Guide to social media by Amber Naslund (if ‘awesomeness’ was a word, I’d use it here)
Nine other goodies…
- 6 Superb First Social Media Tactics For Businesses via Mike Fruchter #SocialMedia
- How to write for search engines without knowing SEO by Jason Falls #SEO
- How to syndicate your Blog to social networks (by Blogger Design) #Blogging
- A visual breakdown of the Age Distribution on Social Network Sites (by PixelBits) via @MikeLizun #Stats #Intel
- 39 Social Media Tools used daily by Jason Baer via Social Media Today #SocialMedia
- The Top Ten ReTweet Measurement Tools via JoltSocialMedia #socialmedia #Twitter
- 4 Simple Ways to Integrate Analytics into Your Daily Internet Marketing Efforts via @hubspot #Analytics
- How to use Bit.ly (advanced) for spying, link building and happiness (by Luna Metrics) #tools #URLs
- The Top 8 Ways to Use Twitter Lists via @HowellMarketing #Twitter
Til next week…