At the start of 2011, I started a weekly feature over on the Paratus Communications blog called Platform Five.
The concept was pretty simple – keep my eyes peeled for new online tools and platforms and review five each week.
We’ve almost completed three months of 2011 so I thought it was worth bringing all the posts together in one place.
Each link takes you through to a summary of each online property and why they are worth watching.
- January 7 – Quora, Timely, YouTubeTrends and OneTrueFan
- January 14 – Foursquare for Business, Trunk.ly, Google Translate and FB.com
- January 21 – BranchOut, PeerIndex, Conversocial, Google Offers and Fifty People, One Question
- January 28 – Deck.ly, Ge.tt, Philanthroper and The Daily
- February 4 – BlogDash, GetGlue and more
- February 11 – My6Sense, WhereToGet.It, SoundCloud and Wunderlist
- February 18 – PRFilter.com, OnePass, XYDO, Klout and Foursquare
- February 25 – tru.ly, wanderfly, bufferapp, bigimg.it and Where My Friends Be?
- March 4 – Facebook likes, Gobbler, Ditto, Bing and EverytimeHQ
- March 11 – WePay Giving, Ushaihidi, LinkedInToday, Facebook URL Checker and Yobongo
- March 18 – Spread.us, Moviecom.TV, SwipeGood, Agora and Broadcastr.com
- March 25 – YouTube Create, TiltView, Color and Thoughtbox.es