The following new tools are truly the cream of the crop, allowing you to save time and money in the creation and delivery of digital content.
And, once you have given these a go, share your experiences with us in the comments section at the end.
7/11 – Useful Tools Special
- AppMakr.com – A free ‘drag and drop’ tool to create your own mobile apps on iPhone, Windows and Android. This is a game changer and might signal the full arrival of mass mobile media.
- IconSeeker.com – Social media icons come in all shapes and sizes but finding the ones to suit your site can sometimes be a challenge. IconSeeker solves this problem in a simple and clean way. Nice.
- Panabee.com – This allows you to search for available web domains by desired address or via associated keywords – so, so handy!
- Quixey.com – This delivers a ‘Google for apps’ search engine, narrowing your search results down by mobile, web and social network app solutions.
- Vanity URLs – This neat tool helps you check out the availability of Facebook URLs in a matter of seconds. Lovely.
- Bufferapp.com – The increasingly popular Bufferapp tool makes the process of sharing great content on Twitter really simple by automatically queuing up your tweets for distribution in your behalf.
- PeerIndex.net – When used properly (i.e. when trying to get an initial feel of key conversation drivers in a particular field) PeerIndex is a pretty handy tool that is worth having in your toolkit.