0 Flares 0 Flares ×
I know I do.
So, I’m introducing a new feature to my blog in 2012 which should help.
The weekly post is called ‘Social Media Track Changes’ and it will do what it says on the tin – track all the changes made to the most popular social media channels over the previous seven days.
Social Media Track Changes (28 December 2011)
- YouTube Slam – a new ‘viral’ video sensation discovery game where you vote for new content against similar videos. Full story here.
- Facebook’s ‘Check Out This Idea’ function – Facebook is in the process of testing some new call-to-action functions to add to sponsored stories and ‘likes’.
- Google+ upgrades aplenty – A bunch of updates were announced this week, including the ability to have up 50 administrators per Google+ page.
- Connect blogger to Google+ – This makes it easier to share your posts direct to your circles. Nice one.
- DropBox upgrades its Android app – DropBox, everyone’s favourite file sharing service, has added some new features to its Android app including a ‘favourites’ function.
This was a bit of a test post to see if it is a worthwhile thing to do.
I’m hoping it will become more robust now that I’m on the lookout for these updates / upgrades.
If you have a suggestion for ‘Social Media Track Changes’ please drop me an email.